Reminder re: insolvency claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reminder re: insolvency claim

Just a quick reminder for those who received a packet in the mail regarding their Indiegogo investment in Panono. The deadline for filing a claim is September 26, 2017. You can scan and email the form back to the legal firm who is handling things. I don't know what the chances are that we will get any sort of refund but I figured it was worth taking the time to fill out the two page form, just in case.

what is the return email of the firm? I have the forms but cannot find the email address

Comment

Originally posted by threedcv View Post
      what is the return email of the firm? I have the forms but cannot find the email address

Email address is berlin@leonhardt-rattunde.de and topic line should be Panono Forderungsanmeldung. Good luck.

Comment

Hi Kathy,

Much appreciated!

Comment

Did before the dealline date
          But received no response from your company

Comment

Dear Ahmed,

this paper is not from "our company".

It is from the insolvency Lawyer that handled the insolvency proceedings of the old Panono GmbH.

Best regards

Comment

It's been a while and I've sent a few emails to the firm, but haven't gotten any responses back. Is anyone else in the same boat? I just want to make sure I didn't get forgotten!

Comment

Working...
              X