No announcement yet.

Panorama backup tool

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything works fine now ! , thank you very much for that great tool Ivan , you saved our time & relationships
    cheers Bentlay

Comment

@Ronny & Bentlay -- You're welcome! Glad to know a little thing has come into use.

Comment

Ivan you are a legend. I've been quietly panicking about losing all of my Panonos, but never quite had the energy or patience to download them all. This is brilliant!

Comment

Thank you for this - I was able to download all my panoramas very easily!

Comment

Code:
            Fetching panoramas with offset [XXXXXXXXXXX]
            Found 3 non-synced panoramas out of 465 total
            Downloading panorama [UNTITLED] (XXXXXXXXXXX) (1 / 3)...
            Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
                    at com.radiatic.createpanonobackup.Application.run(Application.java:322)

at com.radiatic.createpanonobackup.Application.main(Application.java:59)

Any ideas? :-/

EDIT: Maybe related to this? http://forum.panono.com/forum/techni...-no-upf-export

EDIT2: Yes it is! Disabling "--includeUpf" makes it work again. Seems like they don't store UPF for new panorams anymore.
            Last edited by Steve2; 10-07-17, 20:26.

Comment

Ivan Your thing is very good about Photography and Your explaining style is good Because Very useful for people. When they will read so They will very feel very good. Thank u sharing with us..
              Last edited by Rahulsingh; 1 week ago.

Comment

Ivan, I cannot log in with my username and password with your tool. Has Panono stopped this?

Comment

Originally posted by HaraldBendschneider View Post
                  Ivan, I cannot log in with my username and password with your tool. Has Panono stopped this?
                  Did you already accept the new terms and conditions? If not so, log out from the panono.com website, log in again with the new conditions.

Comment

Since recently, the UPF seems not to be included anymore in the downloadable files.
                    Last saved UPFs were on July 29th
                    Next upload on Aug 4th did not include it anymore

Do you find the same results or do I miss something? Therefore: I will have to store the upf data from the camera directly.
                    Any reason???

Comment

Probably too expensive storage...

Comment

Originally posted by HerwigNiggemann View Post
                        Since recently, the UPF seems not to be included anymore in the downloadable files.
                        Last saved UPFs were on July 29th
                        Next upload on Aug 4th did not include it anymore

Do you find the same results or do I miss something? Therefore: I will have to store the upf data from the camera directly.
                        Any reason???
                        <Del>The back-up of my recent photo's, made in July and August, do contain the UPF files</Del>

You're right. The backup of the my photos until August 9th do contain UPF files, since the 10th they are missing.
                        Last edited by WimvanderVelden; 1 week ago.

Comment

Thank you, Steve2, your hint was very helpful and saved a lot of time!

Comment

Working...
                          X