Delivery status update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delivery status update

Hi guys, would love to be asking you a question regarding how to use my panono camera, or even to make a comment how much I like it, but unfortunately I can't as I don't yet have one. I have emailed support@panono.com a couple of times asking for an update, or even my place in the queue, but sadly have recieved no reply. I see on the shop site that delivery time to NZ is 4 weeks, yet my camera is now 16 weeks overdue since the sept 2015 start date. I see from your Facebook posts that some people have cameras so is it just me that is still waiting. . Look forward to your update

Hi Nzmike,

Did you receive no reply at all from the support mail address? How long ago was you first mail? We normally respond pretty quickly, so maybe we did not get your mail.

Are you an Indiegogo supporter or did you order in the shop? Also, did you switch/upgrade to the Explorer Edition?

Kind regards,
    Jonas

Comment

Hi Jonas, Thank you for taking the time to respond to me, I am an original Indegogo supporter, I sent one a couple of weeks ago, and the one before that was at the start of December. I have sent another email to the support address again today with my details. The last correspondence I had from panono was the choice of explorer or consumer edition (I chose explorer), I updated my address at the same time, but I dont know whether that has got through to you). Have not seen a newsletter or anything else for a while now. thanks for your help, I look forward to your reply.

Comment

PS : Lots of awesome scenery here in NZ which will look awesome on the camera !!!!!!

Comment

Hi, when will I get my Panono? Thx.

Comment

Hi, when will I get my Panono?

Comment

Shipping started in october 2014, 4 months now and no sign of my Panono.
              You guys are being unfair to the original backers.

Can you at least tell us the month when we can receive the panono if not the date?

Comment

If you are an Indiegogo supporter, please check this thread in the supporter forum: http://forum.panono.com/forum/panono...-backlog/page4

Kind regards,
                Jonas

Comment

Hi Jonas, - I cant access that thread,I get the following message....
                  Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page.
                  Please try logging in or logging in as different user Login or send a message to the admin

I am definately logged in.

Comment

We sent around a mail with login information around two years ago to all Indiegogo supporters. This account will give you access to the supporter forum. If you can't find the mail please send a quick message to support@panono.com, we will give you the login data.

Kind regards,
                    Jonas

Comment

I order in 11/2013, But now still nothing!!!!

Comment

But you couldn't order Panono back in 2013...

Comment

StefanMaier You could. I ordered mine on 12th of November 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by StefanKleeberger View Post
                            Did you truly order a camera, or did you back an Indiegogo campaign? The two are very different.

Comment

Originally posted by StefanKleeberger View Post
                              Oh wow, good for you. You must be the only one who did so. Because most of us only where able to do a risk investment on indiegogo back then.

Diffrence between preorder and risk investment? If you don't know that you should not give your money away...

Comment

Working...
                              X